Life Lessons with Karla Akins Author of A Pair of Miracles According to the Centers for Disease Controland Prevention, an estimated one in 68 children has been identified with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Although a growing number of parents face similar circumstances, many still feel isolated and alone. In A Pair of Miracles: A Story of Autism, Faith, and Determined Parenting Karla Akins, the mother of twin sons with autism, offersencouragement and reassurance. Q: Tell us a little bit about your family. How many children do you have and how did your family come together ?
Stay Current with Success Tips
Join our subscribers and receive one email per week, with exclusive tips and musings directly from your Success Made to Last team.
Stewart Emery is a guru of enduring success, studying the great minds of masters. You will become a better version of your self through Stewart’s thought provoking interviews. Remember this…live experientially and your life will become richer.
2023 Success Shows
- Authors Riff About Enduring Success: 28
- CEO in 10 BEST VERSION leadership: 24
- Design Leadership: 15
- Entertainers Who Think Differently: 24
- Young Disruptive Leaders: 10
- Legends- World’s Best Versions: 12
- 3 Degrees (People Who Know People): 6
- Travel Focused on 5 Senses: 7
- Sports Legends: 7
- Internationalist Trendsetter-14
- Country Stars and Songwriters-21