Gracefully Yours greeting cards and journals presents Life Lessons with author Mike Maranhas. Mike felt the desire to share the story you endorsed in my memoir, “Two Weeks in Winter”. Mike shares the poignant story of wife’s (Bela) miraculous bout against ARDS and Septic Shock. The book, along with his interaction, has had an expectedly profound impact on the members of ARDS and Sepsis survivor groups on Facebook. Mike received an email from a desperate reader who chose not to commit suicide and, instead, place all her trust in Christ. That’s was a victory beyond comprehension, especially given that Mike suffers from depression. As Mike says, “I may not win a Pulitzer, but God used me to save a life and soul. I’ll take it.”
Stay Current with Success Tips
Join our subscribers and receive one email per week, with exclusive tips and musings directly from your Success Made to Last team.
Stewart Emery is a guru of enduring success, studying the great minds of masters. You will become a better version of your self through Stewart’s thought provoking interviews. Remember this…live experientially and your life will become richer.
2021 Success Shows
- Authors Riff About Enduring Success: 28
- CEO in 10 BEST VERSION leadership: 24
- Design Leadership: 15
- Entertainers Who Think Differently: 24
- Young Disruptive Leaders: 10
- Legends- World’s Best Versions: 12
- 3 Degrees (People Who Know People): 6
- Travel Focused on 5 Senses: 7
- Sports Legends: 7
- Internationalist Trendsetter-14
- Country Stars and Songwriters-21