Amber Rae, an author, speaker, and artist who wants more people to live their truth, befriend their emotions, and express their gifts. She’s been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, and Fortune and called “The Brené Brown of Wonder.” Her book Choose Wonder Over Worry hits shelves on May 15, which Seth Godin called “a gift” and Deepak Chopra called a guide “to unfold your infinite potential.” This show is presented by www.gracefully-yours.com greeting cards, America’s favorite encouragement and mentoring cards.
Stay Current with Success Tips
Join our subscribers and receive one email per week, with exclusive tips and musings directly from your Success Made to Last team.
Stewart Emery is a guru of enduring success, studying the great minds of masters. You will become a better version of your self through Stewart’s thought provoking interviews. Remember this…live experientially and your life will become richer.
2023 Success Shows
- Authors Riff About Enduring Success: 28
- CEO in 10 BEST VERSION leadership: 24
- Design Leadership: 15
- Entertainers Who Think Differently: 24
- Young Disruptive Leaders: 10
- Legends- World’s Best Versions: 12
- 3 Degrees (People Who Know People): 6
- Travel Focused on 5 Senses: 7
- Sports Legends: 7
- Internationalist Trendsetter-14
- Country Stars and Songwriters-21