Transformed Traveler Show with Janice Waugh, THE Solo Traveler, visits Japan through her five senses, hosted by Rick Tocquigny. Join the Solo Travel Society and learn the art of solo travel with Janice Waugh. On today’s show, hear Janice’s travel experience through her five senses as she walks into a forest discovering ancient shrines, smells the cherry blossoms, eats delicious sousi, hears the ringing of bells honoring Japanese ancestors and is touched by the hospitality of Japanese…perhaps one of the friendliest countries in the world. Please visit www.gracefully-yours.com to purchase The Transformed Traveler journal, helping you navigate through your five senses as you travel the world.
Stay Current with Success Tips
Join our subscribers and receive one email per week, with exclusive tips and musings directly from your Success Made to Last team.
Stewart Emery is a guru of enduring success, studying the great minds of masters. You will become a better version of your self through Stewart’s thought provoking interviews. Remember this…live experientially and your life will become richer.
2021 Success Shows
- Authors Riff About Enduring Success: 28
- CEO in 10 BEST VERSION leadership: 24
- Design Leadership: 15
- Entertainers Who Think Differently: 24
- Young Disruptive Leaders: 10
- Legends- World’s Best Versions: 12
- 3 Degrees (People Who Know People): 6
- Travel Focused on 5 Senses: 7
- Sports Legends: 7
- Internationalist Trendsetter-14
- Country Stars and Songwriters-21